Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summer Highlights




Posing With Cousins: We are having so much fun with my sister Amy and her kids here from Florida for a visit. This is in my sister-in-law Jodi's cute backyard and a bunch of really cute kids.


Train Ride to the Gateway: We toook a fun train ride to the Gateway Mall with a bunch of the cousins and they had a blast on the train and playing in the water fountain.



Swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's: One of the best summer memories is swimming at my mom and dad's pool. It is a family tradition and the kids love it. Darin especially loves throwing them in and seeing how high they can fly!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Wendy, you have an adorable family! I especially think the little girl sitting next to Dylan is way cute!

Wendy said...

Thanks Jodi - I also think the little girl next to Dylan is way cute! I wonder whose she is!!!

Amy said...

Hey, what about those boys in the matching vests? Pretty cute also...right? Miss you guys so much...kinda hard to be without you, but so great to be able to hear about your life with a stroke of a few keys. I think we finally have my computer up and running, so maybe I can finally start blogging.