Monday, September 1, 2008

Hiking to Timpanogas Cave!





Labor Day 2008: What a beautiful day to take a hike to Timanogas Cave! It started out raining and cold but we had no fear and forged on and to our pleasant surprise, by the time we got to the trail, the sun came out and it was a perfect day. The last time we did this, I was pregant with Parker, so it was about time to do it again. Unfortunately Dylan had to work or he would have come too - you'll have to ask him some time about his experience the last time he went through the caves.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yea!!!!! Finally a post. I miss you guys so much and I have been waiting to see your cute faces. What a fun thing to do with your family. I miss that kind of hiking. Not much to "hike" to around here...but I guess we have other stuff. You all look great.